Kaiser Siding & Roofing has been in business since 2006. Kaiser is family owned and operated by two brothers, Scott and Michael Kaiser. We have offices in North Carolina, Florida, Ohio, and Georgia. Kaiser's goal is to provide trustworthy and courteous service to each and every customer.
These past 13 years we have achieved some outstanding accolades and we have aligned ourselves with the industry's most prestigious groups.
We are the following:
- A+ Accredited with the Better Business Bureau
- A Guild Quality Member
- GAF Master Elite Roofers
- Owens Corning Platinum Preferred
- HAAG Certified
- Founding Member of the UASRC (United Association of Storm Restoration Contractors)
- NRCA (National Roofing Contractors Association) Board Members
Each of those affiliations means that we are held to a high standard—and that’s the way we like it. We use only the best products from trusted manufacturers.
Here's more detail about a few of these accolades and associations. It is important to ask any potential roofing contractors their qualifications, accolades, etc so you can put your complete trust in a trustworthy and outstanding contractor. Choosing the right contractor, and getting the job done right the first time, can save you potentially thousands of dollars in the long run.
1. GAF Master Elite contractors make up only 2% of the total roofers nationwide. The reason? It's extremely hard to achieve! Here are just a few of the criteria that roofers must meet to be able to carry the title of a GAF Master Elite contractor.
- Minimum 7 years in business + 1 year in their certified program
- 99% customer satisfaction based on independent surveys from GAF
- 1 million general liability coverage + proper and valid workers compensation
- Satisfactory rating with BBB (Kaiser has a A+ Accredited with the Better Business Bureau)
- Excellent workmanship record
2. Kaiser is a very proud Owens Corning "Platinum Preferred Contractor". This is another very exclusive group of contractors. Less than 1% of roofing contractors carry this title. This is the top tier of their exclusive network and the requirements are very strict standards of professionalism, reliability and unparalleled craftsmanship. What does this mean for you as a customer? We can offer Owens Corning's best roofing system warranty that other roofers that do not have this title cannot offer their customers.
3. Kaiser is a Founding Member of the UASRC (United Association of Storm Restoration Contractors). The UASRC is a non-profit that is committed to helping bring affordable and relevant educational opportunities to contractors involved in the insurance restoration industry. UASRC members are contractors who are striving to make their business an enduring success. They do this because their customers and their employees deserve nothing less. The UASRC helps them accomplish this goal by giving them the ability to connect to other like minded contractors to learn from others triumphs and failures.
4. The Kaiser Brothers are NRCA (National Roofing Contractors Association) Board Members.
The National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) is one of the construction industry's most respected trade associations and the voice of roofing professionals and leading authority in the roofing industry for information, education, technology and advocacy. Founded in 1886, NRCA is a nonprofit association that represents all segments of the roofing industry, including contractors; manufacturers; distributors; architects; consultants; engineers; building owners; and county, city and state government agencies. NRCA's mission is to inform and assist the roofing industry, act as its principal advocate and help members in serving their customers. NRCA continually strives to enhance every aspect of the roofing industry.
NRCA has more than 3,500 members from all 50 states and 53 countries and is affiliated with 97 local, state, regional and international roofing contractor associations. NRCA contractor members range in size from companies with less than $1 million in annual sales volumes (50 percent of the current membership) to large, commercial contractors with annual sales volumes of more than $20 million. More than half perform both residential and commercial roofing work, and more than one-third have been in business for more than a quarter of a century.
Would you like to know more about Kaiser Siding & Roofing’s commitment to homeowners and the community? Give us a call today to find out why we use the motto quality counts in every aspect of our roofing and local siding company! You can also use our simple online form now to request a free, no-obligation estimate for your roofing and siding renovations. Contact Kaiser today for Free Pricing.
Subscribe to Kaiser Siding and Roofing's Blog